White Chili I
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut up
3 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained
2 teaspoons cumin, ground
8 ounces salsa
8 ounces Monterey jack cheese, shredded
2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- Brown chicken breast pieces in a little oil or Pam.
- Add beans, salsa, cumin and a little chicken broth and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add cheese and simmer until completely melted.
- Add chicken broth as needed to thicken to desired consistency.
- Makes 6 servings
- Recipe contributed by Tracey Kehne