Pumpkin Chili Mexicana
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup large chopped red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-oz.) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (15.25-oz.) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4-ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- Heat vegetable oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
- Add turkey; cook until browned. Drain.
- Add tomatoes with juice, pumpkin, tomato sauce, beans, chiles, corn, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Makes 4 servings
- Recipe by Meals.com