- 3 pounds rough ground beef
- 2 pounds rough ground pork
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 5 whole jalapeno peppers
- 6 tablespoons Masa Harina
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 12 ounces water
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Put beer and water into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add tomato sauce, soy sauce, and salt to taste.
- Fry meat and then add to pot.
- Sauté the onions and bell peppers in the meat grease and add to pot.
- Add tomato paste and all other ingredients.
- Cook for 45 minutes, stirring often.
- Makes 8 servings