Hearty Santa Fe Chili
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can fiesta corn
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- Saute beef and onion in a large, heavy saucepan, stirring constantly to keep from sticking; rinse and drain to remove any grease.
- Stir in tomatoes and green chilies, water, beans, corn and seasoning mixes.
- Stir and bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If desired with reduced-fat Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese and sour cream.