Easy Texas Chili
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 30 oz. can chili beans, undrained
- 1 16 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, or soy cheese
- In a large pot, brown onion and crumbled beef over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, add next 6 ingredients and simmer until celery is soft (about 20 minutes).
- Serve in bowls with a sprinkling of sharp cheddar cheese, Corn Bread and tabasco sauce on the side.