Dirty Gerty's Big Batch of Fast Chili
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 can consommé soup
- 1 can vegetable soup
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2 large cans tomato sauce
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crushed red peppers
- 1/4 cup chili powder or more to taste
- A dash each of celery salt, seasoning salt
- 3 cans red kidney beans, washed and drained
- 3 large cans pork 'n beans in molasses (or 6 small cans)
- Brown ground beef; drain off fat.
- Combine all the ingredients in a roasting pan.
- Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour over medium heat, stir now and then so it doesn't stick.