Coors Spicy Chili
- 2 strips bacon
- 2 pounds beef chuck, diced
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Coors Beer
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal or Masa Harina
- Cooked pinto beans
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain, reserving drippings in pan. Crumble bacon set aside.
- In drippings, brown meat. Add next 6 ingredients and 1 teaspoon Combine cornmeal and 1/4 cup water. Stir into hot mixture; add crumbled bacon.
- Return to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Serve with beans.