Chili with Coffee
- 1/2 cup strong-brewed coffee
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can peeled, crushed tomatoes
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound ground beef, fully cooked and drained
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cook uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes or until desired thickness is reached.
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste.