- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 5 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat, sauté the ground beef, onions, and garlic until ground beef is cooked.
- Add stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, ground cumin, brown sugar, beef bouillon granules, beer and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crackers and garnish with shredded cheese.