Cajun Chili II
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound ground hot sausage
- 2 (8 .oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (10 .oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (32.oz) can prepared chili (Gebhardt)
- 1 (16 .oz) can ranch-style chili beans
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Brown ground beef and ground sausage; drain grease.
- Add seasonings and vegetables. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer about 30 minutes or to desired consistency.
- Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream.