3 Alarm Chili
- 1 lb. coarse ground sirloin
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 can Rotel (tomatoes with green chilies)
- 1 can Brooks hot chili beans
- 1 pkg Wick Fowler's Chili Mix, 3 alarm
- 1 lg. red onion
- 1 lg. bell pepper
- Brown coarse ground beef and bite size stock with chili season mix.
- Pour off grease.
- Dice green pepper, onions and Rotel.
- Combine all ingredients including the liquid from the Rotel in a large covered pot.
- Put in 225 to 250 degree oven for 2 to 8 hours, stirring every 20 to 30 minutes.
- The longer cooked the better.
- NOTE: For 1 alarm reduce cayenne pepper in chili mix.